Location: Verona Villafranca
The Crew Coordination Officer implements changes to the rosters plans and executes the flight crew requirements for all flights, ensuring that this is done in accordance with all relevant regulations and safety requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Check crew legality in regards of duty time and crew qualification;
- Resolution of crew scheduling / rostering problems;
- Allocate duties to crew members in accordance to the applicable Flight Time Limitations (FTL) and collective agreement provisions
- Arrangement of crew travel and hotel accommodation as necessary;
- Maintaining crew records and other relevant information;
- Assisting Payroll with ad hoc crew pay changes/issues.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role (not mandatory);
- You will be proficient in verbal and written communication (Italian and English languages) and IT competent;
- You will be familiar with MS Office applications, especially Excel;
- You will be focused on achieving results, to ensure effective re-organization of schedules according to given targets;
- You will be able to work under pressure and in time constraints, remaining composed and calm;
- You will be able to work together with other people (teamwork oriented);
- You will be an excellent communicator, understanding the needs of others and answering any queries efficiently.