Department: Ground Operations
Report to: GOPH
Location: Verona Villafranca
- Remotely coordination of EN flights irregularities: cancellation, delay, OVBK, diversion.
- Perform Airport spot checks to meet, maintain and deliver the targets as per Service Level Agreement between Air Dolomiti and handling airport providers.
- Support to the airports of EN network concerning the correct application of all company procedures (GOM).
- Monitoring of extra handling costs in order to implement cost-cutting measures during irregularity handling of EN flights.
- Be holder of high school diploma or higher
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Availability for shift work
- Social skills (teamwork, effective communication)
- Analysis and problem solving
- Good IT knowledge (MS Office)
- Be motivated, open-minded, target oriented
- Willingness to travel frequently for short periods
- Airport customer service and/or ramp dispatcher experience is desirable